"StartWheel Editor's Note: VersAbility is an exceptional choice for manufacturing, assembly, distribution, fulfillment, and a range of other services. They can help your business remain lean and flexible as your business scales. Plus, you can get goodwill points for helping to provide employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.
Develop a partnership with VersAbility Resources and watch your business thrive. Our flexible, dedicated workforce performs an array of tasks that deliver superior results. We partner with businesses, providing staffing solutions for employers from Hampton Roads to Hawaii while providing jobs for people with disabilities and exceeding employer expectations.
With a budget of $39 million and 1,000 employees, more than half of whom are people with disabilities, VersAbility Resources is a major service provider, business and employer, creating and filling jobs in Hampton Roads and beyond. Individuals with disabilities at VersAbility Resources earn an average of $6.2 million in wages and benefits annually.
- We create a customized plan and quote for your project.
- Our large, flexible workforce performs a wide array of tasks and meets sudden business needs and deadlines.
- We design and tailor production processes that help start-up companies ramp up production to meet the increasing demand for their products.
- We train employees to lend their skills to your workplace.
- Your business will gain long-term, dedicated workers avoiding the high cost of turnover.
VersAbility Resources supports people with disabilities in leading productive and fulfilling lives.
- Distribution/Order Fulfillment
- Office mail services
- Restaurant services
- Dining facility services
- Electronic recycling
- Imaging services
- Integrated facility services
- Loading and stowing subsistence and supplies onboard ships